- High Solar Insolation / Radiation across the Country (India Solar Radiation Map)
- Perfect Answer to Peak Demand (day time)
- Energy present in 2 forms – Heat & Light and can be simultaneously used for a variety of applications.
- Available in huge quantity
- Highly predictable and hence easier to tap
- Truly green with no pollution or emissions
- PV can be used for smaller power generation (in Watt or kW) and upto Utility Scale (several MWs).
- Has an excellent trouble-free life of 20-25 years with appropriate manufacturer warranty on products and engineering companies performance warranty on output i.e. units generated.
- Absence of moving parts (except optional trackers) makes the system highly reliable and practically maintenance-free.
- Modularity ensures addressing various power needs and load types.
- Scaling up at any time is very convenient and can be customized to suit the power requirement and available budget in a phased manner.
- Is absolutely environment-friendly and non-hazardous and hence can be used around human habitats and on domestic rooftops as well.
- Ideal solution for decentralized power generation in remote areas as it does not need any expertise to run or maintain.
- For utility scale projects it can be installed on arid and barren lands and putting the land to good use.
- Water is another scarce resource. PV Operations (unlike Solar Thermal) do not need water to run its operations.
- Can replace DG Sets as cost of generation would be nearly the same – without causing pollution and without risking future price rise in fuel.
To know more about Solar Energy you can visit Section on Solar Energy on our website.
Enerco Energy Solutions LLP is a Green Energy Service & Solution Provider in Photo Voltaic Solar. The first critical exercise in PV Solar Power Project is PV Solar Site Assessment and the details about the same can be found on our Solar Video Gallery.
For PV Solar Power Projects we offer -
(a) Technical Consultancy & Advisory
(b) Project Execution on Turnkey or EPC basis
(c) Engineering & Design of Complete System (AC & DC)
(d) Site Assessment for Feasibility of PV Solar
(e) Training on Solar Energy
(f ) Project Management
(g) Contracting & Sub-Contracting Services
(i ) Miscellaneous Services - Project Funding / Govt. Liaison / DPR etc.
You can view our Video Presentation about Energy Optimization and Solar Energy on our Home Page.