(Updates of 18th July 2015 below)
Solar Energy in India has just started to take-off. It is expected that due to the various advantages that PV Solar offers, it will far surpass Wind energy in the Country. With a boost by the Government in 2009 / 10 under Jawaharlal Nehru Solar Mission, Solar Energy is all set to take the center stage for a long time to come.
Although PV Solar is already quite competitive and in most certain cases PV Solar Projects can become financially viable even in the absence of subsidies. Industrial plants and commercial facilities in several states are paying a very high price for power - INR 7.0 per kWh and above. In any case PV Solar makes tremendous sense for replacement of D.G. sets which run during the day.
For an individual or corporate it is necessary to keep itself abreast of the latest in PV Solar technology. Our Solar Energy training imparted as part of Solar Energy Audit or separately will help in getting complete information about the same. Solar Energy Audit forms the first phase of execution of a PV Solar Power Project.
Solar Energy Training by our experts consists of (but not limited to)
- Power Scenario in India
- Renewable Power Scenario in India
- Solar Energy - General Principles of Solar Thermal and Solar PV
- Solar PV - Techincal Details including comparative analysis
- PV Solar Project - Key Components and Basic Engineering
- Jawaharlal Nehru Solar Mission (JNNSM)
- Various Subsidies and Incentives by Central and State Govt.
- Global PV outlook and major installations
- Upcoming Technologies
- Any other topic
2. Solar Energy Online Training : Recommended for Individuals wishing to understand all the key aspects of Solar Power Project, market size and business opportunities. This is 100% online and could be attended from any location with flexibility to choose from weekday / weekend slots.