Solar Energy systems, especially Solar Photo Voltaic systems are very easy to implement and maintain. However there is a lot of complexity that goes behind in terms of software simulation for technology selection, system sizing, generation estimation, PV modules and Inverters permutation & combinations, site related challenges (panel orientation) etc.
Below is a screen shot of a variety of Solar output possible for the same site with different project sizes and project configurations.
- For the same site project size can be varied depending on technology selection. It can be observed that the same site can suffice project size ranging from 4.89 MWp to 5.78 MWp.
- Higher Project size does not necessarily mean higher output. Here a 4.89 MWp Project can generate more power (kWh per kWp) than project size of 5.78 MWp based on design and engineering.
- In this case two projects of same size also do not mean similar output. For example both designs of 5.78 MWp have a varied output.
- Lower configuration : 16,09,000 kWh per annum
- Higher configuration : 16,61,000 kWh per annum
- 36,40,000 in 1st 10 years
- 36,03,600 from 10th to 20th year (considering standard nominal output degradation)
- 17,29,000 from 20th to 25th year (considering standard nominal output degradation)
- Project Size
- Output or Power Generation
- Under-utilization of project area
- Revenue or Savings from the project